Billboard has just launched two new charts. Earlier today, Billboard has unveiled new weekly global charts which will give an accurate glimpse into the most popular songs across the world.
The new weekly charts are based on a weighted formula which incorporates official-only streams of leading digital platforms, as well as downloads from key online music retailers. These two charts will be the first that will exclude radio spins.
Billboard Global 200 Chart includes the United States, while Billboard Global 200 Excl. U.S of course, excludes the United States.
“WAP” by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion becomes the first song to top the chart. The full top 10 is listed below:
- Harry Styles — “Watermelon Sugar”
- DaBaby & Roddy Ricch — “Rockstar”
- Blackpink & Selena Gomez — “Icecream”
- The Weeknd — “Blinding Lights”
- Jason Dereulo and Jawsh 685 — “Savage Love”
- Drake featuring Lil Durk — “Laugh Now Cry Later”
- Maluma — “Hawaii”
- 24kGoldn — “Mood”
- BTS — “Dynamite”
- Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion — “Savage”