YouTube has shared it’s annual year-end lists of the most watched videos and channels across its platform. Specifically in the United States, YouTube has shared the most watched music videos in the country.
Hip-Hop completely dominates the Top 10 of the Most Watched Music Videos in the United States. Lil Baby, Roddy Ricch, and Drake all make numerous appearances in the list. Most controversially is Tekashi 6IX9INE at No. 2 with his comeback single “Gooba”.
Check out the Top 10 below:
10. Lil Baby – The Bigger Picture
9. YoungBoy Never Broke Again – Lil Top
8. Drake – Laugh Now Cry Later ft. Lil Durk
7. Roddy Ricch – The Box
6. DaBaby – Rockstar ft. Roddy Ricch
5. Cardi B – WAP ft. Megan Thee Stallion
4. NLE Choppa – Walk Em Down ft. Roddy Ricch
3. Lil Baby x 42 Dugg – We Paid
2. Tekashi 6ix9ine – Gooba
1. Future – Life is Good ft. Drake