(2/17): FKA Twigs sat down with Gayle King for an emotional new interview on her abusive relationship with Shia LaBeouf. Click here to watch.
Shia LaBeouf now denies every single allegation made by FKA Twigs and is filing a lawsuit against the singer. The actor’s team reports: “Shia LaBeouf denies, generally and specifically, each and every allegation contained in [Barnett]'s Complaint, denies that [Barnett] has sustained any injury or loss by reason of any act or omission on the part of [LaBeouf], and denies that [Barnett] is entitled to any relief or damages whatsoever”. Click here for the full report.
FKA Twigs details her relationship with Shia LaBeouf in new report to NY Times. The singer-songwriter filed a lawsuit against the actor as she examines an raged filled incident that took place during a reckless drive and other occasions.
- Shia got so into character for "The Tax Collector," he'd drive around LA, shooting stray dogs to get into the "mindset" of a killer
- FKA Twigs was once woken up by LaBeouf towering over her, violently squeezing her arms and choking her. The alleged incident occurred during a trip to celebrate Valentine’s Day in 2019. As he was strangling her, he was whispering, “If you don’t stop you are going to lose me”
- After alleged V-Day incident, LaBeouf became manic while driving home, threatening to crash, unless she professed her “eternal love." He briefly stopped at a gas station, “violently attacked” her, throwing her against the car, screaming in her face, attempting to strangle her
- LaBeouf would display frequent rage and bouts of jealously, accusing FKA Twigs of dwelling on her former fiancé, actor Robert Pattinson
- LaBeouf knowingly infected her with an STD.
- LaBeouf demanded she slept naked.
- LaBeouf forced her to watch documentaries about murdered women before going to bed
- LaBeouf was paranoid of gang members breaking in, he slept with a loaded rifle in bed, but insisted on keeping the front door unlocked. FKA Twigs felt “trapped” in bed, fearful he might accidentally shoot her if she stood up. She'd often text friends to devise an escape plan.
Shia LaBeouf responded to FKA Twigs lawsuit: “I have no excuses. I have been abusive to myself and everyone around me for years. I have a history of hurting the people closest to me. I’m ashamed of that history. I’m sorry to those I hurt”
Singer-songwriter, SIA, took to Twitter to also reveal that she was emotionally abused by Shia:
I too have been hurt emotionally by Shia, a pathological liar, who conned me into an adulterous relationship claiming to be single. I believe he's very sick and have compassion for him AND his victims. Just know, if you love yourself- stay safe, stay away. https://t.co/2NNEj9w8b1— sia (@Sia) December 13, 2020
Click here for the full report on FKA Twigs lawsuit.