Spotify has just launched its latest “Only You” feature. It’s a new personalized experience based on listening data and features curations such as:
- Your Audio Birth Chart: Astrologer for your musical tastes - Sun artist you've listened to most - Moon artist that reflects your "emotional or vulnerable side" - Rising artist that you've recently discovered.
- Your Dream Dinner Party - a personalized playlist from a selection of three artists you'd most likely invite to a dinner party.
- Your Artist Pairs, which calls out an unusual audio pairing that you've listened to recently.
- Your Song Year - “how you've musically traveled through different time periods".
- Your Time of Day - what you listen to either early in the morning or late at night.
- Your Genres/Topics - music and podcast genres that set you apart
Ways to access Only You:
- Open the Only You tab (click here)
- Open the Spotify mobile app and click the Only You banner
- Search for “Only you” in the search field
To be eligible for the Only You experience:
- You must have streamed 30 tracks over 5 different artists over the past 6 months
- You must live in a country that supports it (available in 79 countries)
- Running the most recent version of Spotify’s mobile app
Be sure to follow CTRL on Spotify by clicking here